It is that time of year again!
While most everyone is gearing up for holiday travel/ meal preparations, we are busy bees finishing up 2018 Calendar Girls! This year, we are making another round of 500 girls, and I am happy to report that we will have more releases (i.e. more girls available online) than usual! As promised, here is a lineup of days and times when 2018 Calendar Girls will become available in my shop!
2018 Calendar Girl Release Schedule
Friday, November 24th at 10am PST
Saturday, November 25th at 12pm PST
Sunday, November 26th at 2pm PST
Monday, November 27th at 5pm PST
Tuesday, November 28th at 9pm PST
(all calendars will be listed in the shop right here)
And then a bonus round of releases!
Sunday, December 3rd at 9pm PST
Monday, December 4th at 5pm PST
Tuesday, December 5th at 2pm PST
Wednesday, December 6th at 12pm PST
I'm hoping that there will be about 30 girls released in each batch, and all orders placed up to and including Friday, December 15th will ship before Christmas. (Please note: this is the cut-off date for all orders before Christmas.)
We know that this isn't easy folks! We always receive some comments and concerns about the purchasing process, and I really do want to do everything I can to make the experience as easy as possible. Here are a few Etsy troubleshooting tips for making the whole experience go a little more smoothly:
- Sign up on Etsy in advance. If you do not already have an Etsy account, I strongly recommend making one ahead of time. I believe Etsy allows you to store preferred payment information in their system, and that way it can be all ready to go when you are ready to check out!
- Check out quickly - Etsy does not hold items for you in your cart. I have had many people complain of calendars being removed from their carts before they could check out. If you know that you would like to purchase a calendar, pick one and check out as quickly as possible to avoid losing out to another customer.
- One at a time, please. I can't set a limit on the number of calendars that an individual customer can purchase through Etsy, but if I could I would request that you purchase one at a time. This helps to make sure that the checkout process goes more smoothly, and also allows for more customers to get calendars!
- Try a few times. I'm trying to spread out the release schedule over a few dates and times to allow more people all over the world to have access to the calendars when the arrive in the shop. If you can't get a girl in the first round, please try again at one of the later times.
- Refill Clarity! A consistent issue that customers seem to be running into is confusion about the Wardrobe Refill Packs, so I wanted to take a second to clarify exactly what they are. The refill packs are intended to replace previous-years' pages for customers who already own a Calendar Girl. Every new Calendar Girl comes with her own set of pages, so if you are looking to buy a full calendar there is no need to purchase a refill pack. Conversely, buying refill packs will not reserve full calendars. Basically, if you don't already own a calendar from a previous year, I don't recommend buying a refill pack (unless you are just looking to have a pretty set of dresses in your life :)
- Repeating That Last Bit: Calendar stands (the girl part of the calendar) are not and will not ever be sold separately from the pages. Please do not attempt to purchase pages as a way to reserve a girl - it will not work. The full Calendar Girl includes the wardrobe for 2018, so if you are new to purchasing calendars, she is all you need!
- No Returns, Please. This is spelled out in my Etsy shop policies, but I wanted to repeat it here. I have had several people ask if they could return refills that they have ordered if they are able to purchase the full calendar, and the answer is no. If there is damage or some other physical problem with your order when you receive it, contact me and we can definitely work something out, but otherwise we cannot process returns.
I wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving week, and a wonderful Holiday Season to come!